Full Time ObGyn Job Cheyenne, WY
CompHealth is currently assisting a group in Wyoming with their search for two OB/GYNs. They need additional physicians to help cover the growing patient census. You will join a dynamic group of four physicians and one PA. The schedule is Monday through Friday with a 1:5 call shared call. You will see a 50/50 mix of OB to GYN cases. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates. It would be helpful if you spoke Spanish, but this is not a requirement.
This partnership-track opportunity is offering a sign-on bonus, occurrence malpractice, medical benefits for physician and family, vacation time, CME time and stipend, and a retirement plan.
You will enjoy living in the capital and most populous city of Wyoming and the county seat of Laramie County. Cheyenne is the northern terminus of the extensive and fast-growing Front Range Urban Corridor that stretches from Cheyenne to Pueblo, Colorado.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Greg Giroux directly at 203.663.9356 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No state income tax
- Partnership-track at beginning of year one
- Physician and family medical benefits
- Monday through Friday, 1:5 call schedule
- Spanish speaking preferred, not required
- 50/50 OB to GYN
- Join 4 physicians and a PA
- Athenaheath EMR
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.