Full Time Emergency Medicine Job , PA
A new emergency medicine physician opportunity is now available in Pennsylvania. They are looking for a physician to join the ED department that is willing to work 12-hour shifts from 6 pm to 6 am, with some flexibility to work 6 am to 6 pm. The hospital is chest pain accredited and acute stroke ready certified, so the incoming physician must be open to utilizing telestroke medicine. They welcome board certified and board eligible candidates, and 2020 residents.
They are offering a $190 per hour. You may also receive CME allowance, a sign-on bonus, medical debt assistance, relocation allowance, residency stipend, health benefits, and a retirement plan.
Please contact your personal CompHealth consultant to tell us what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
For more information, contact George Petiya directly at 954.616.2913 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2570141.
- $190 per hour
- Sign-on and quality bonuses
- 2020 residency stipend
- Medical benefits
- Work 12-hour shifts
- Chest pain accredited hospital
- Board certified or board eligible
- Four season of recreation opportunities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.