Full Time ObGyn Job Arlington, VA
A unique outpatient-only OB/GYN opportunity is now available in Virginia. They are looking for a physician that is board certified with at least a year of experience. If you do not hold an active Virginia medical license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary. P> This employed opportunity has a competitive salary plus RVU bonuses. You will be offered a sign-on, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation, CME time, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in northern Virginia in one of the state's most upscale communities, and just across the river from Washington, D.C. You will discover American treasures, lively neighborhoods, and an abundance of dining and shopping.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position or to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Courtenay Quinn at 203.663.9344 or email your CV and references to Courtenay.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Salary plus RVUs
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Medical benefits and malpractice insurance
- Start in an outpatient location
- Must be board certified
- Some experience preferred
- One of the state's most upscale communities
- Across the river from Washington, D.C.
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.