Full Time Emergency Medicine Job , PA
An exciting opportunity for a board certified family medicine or internal medicine physician with emergency department experience is now available in Pennsylvania. The incoming physician will provide single coverage, 12-hour shifts. You will be working in a state-of-the-art community hospital.
You will receive an attractive financial package that includes $190 per hour, a sign-on bonus, CME reimbursement, insurance benefits, and relocation assistance.
You will be located in Cambria County, west of the main ridge of the Alleghenies.
Let CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with specialty jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, contact George Petiya directly at 954.616.2913 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2570352.
- Full benefits and malpractice
- $190 per hour
- 2020 residency stipend
- Relocation assistance, if needed
- 11k annual volume
- Emergency medicine residency program
- Must be board certified
- ATLS, ACLS, and PALS required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.