Locum Tenens Emergency Medicine
We are helping our client, a hospital in New York, with its search for an emergency medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your schedule will be 9- to 12-hour shifts, and the average annual volume is 73,000. The facility's EMR is Cerner. You should be board certified or board eligible and have ACLS, ATLS, and PALS certification. You will need to have an active NY state license for this position.
Are you interested? Give us a call to discuss all options and opportunities CompHealth has to offer.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active NY state license needed
- Schedule: 9- to 12-hour shifts
- Charting: Cerner EMR
- Caseload: 73,000 annual volume
- Other Certification: ACLS, ATLS, and PALS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.