Full Time Family Practice
Family Medicine/Internal Medicine (Primary Care) Physician Opportunity
Southwest Washington State - Close To Portland, Oregon
Employer Funded Student Loan Assistance - Up To $175,000 Provided
Join a multi-specialty organization that takes an integrative approach to care that combines quality resources, technology, state-of-the-art facilities and a collaborative, team-oriented environment. The organization is recruiting 2-4 Primary Care physicians due to growth and patient demand.
- Outpatient Primary Care - no nights, no weekends, no inpatient work. Urgent Care and Hospitalist shifts available for additional income but is NOT REQUIRED.
- Join experienced team of Primary Care physicians that includes Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained physicians in a healthcare center that also includes Pediatric, OBGYN, and several other sub-specialty physician services with support staff, care mangers, case managers and Radiology/Imaging, Lab, and Pharmacy
- Competitive salary provided to Board Eligible/Board Certified Family Medicine and Internal Medicine physicians based on experience with additional quality and efficiency bonuses
- Full benefits including: medical, dental and vision insurance (full coverage for physician and dependents), life insurance, long and short term disability, malpractice (including paid malpractice tail insurance), 401k and pension plan with $55,000 in annual employer contribution, PTO, paid holidays, paid sick leave, paid CME, paid parental leave and said sabbatical time
- $25,000 signing bonus, relocation assistance and $125,000-$175,000 from employer to pay off student loan debt
The Southwest Washington region really has it all - the endless outdoor activities, incredible attractions, culture and the arts, universities, immediate access to Portland, Oregon and NO STATE INCOME TAX!
- Southwest Washington offers many beautiful communities to select from including Longview, Kalama, Ridgefield, Centralia, and Vancouver with immediate access to Portland, Oregon
- This area is an outdoor lover's dream! Close proximity to the mountains for camping, skiing and snowboarding and lakes and rivers for whitewater rafting, kayaking, swimming, fishing and boating.
- Safe neighborhoods and scenic housing options that are actually affordable for rent and purchase
- Family friendly area that boasts a wide selection of public and private schools that are highly rated
To be considered for this Primary Care Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at email@example.com.
Job ID: FP 11034049
For more Primary Care, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician opportunities, visit us online at ww
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.