Locum Tenens Radiology Job Tucson, AZ
Posted by CompHealth
We have an exciting, locum tenens, radiologist opportunity now available in Arizona. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with no weekends. You will see 30 mammography screening/diagnostic cases per day on average. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain an AZ state license for this assignment. The EMR system is Cerner.
When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: AZ state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am to 5 pm
- Charting: Cerner EMR
- Caseload: 30 mammography screening/diagnostic cases per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.