Permanent Hematology-Oncology Job Rochester, NY
- Community practice with support from academic cancer center.
- Join 2 full-time and 1 part-time board certified Hem/Onc.
- Faculty appointment with the University of Rochester.
- Can expect to see 15 patients per day to start.
- Call 1:3
- Base salary plus production
- Signing bonus and relocation allowance
- Full benefits package
Located midway between Niagara Falls and New York City, this picturesque setting is rich in history and beauty. An exceptional lifestyle is found nestled in low rolling hills covering 9,000 square miles of hills, lakes, villages, vineyards and lakefront property. Excellent educational opportunities for families choosing from public, private and Montessori schools. An array of arts, music, athletics and other programs through local learning. Colleges and universities within convenient distance. There is truly something for everyone including high quality of life.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.