Locum Tenens Cardiology Job State College, PA
Posted by CompHealth
We are helping a Pennsylvania-based medical center that is currently seeking an interventional cardiology physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be weekend coverage with call, and you will see 2 - 3 cases per day. You should be board certified or board eligible and have an active PA state license for this assignment.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: PA state license needed
- Schedule: Weekend coverage
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 2 - 3 cases per day
- Procedures: STEMI
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.