Permanent Hematology-Oncology Job Chula Vista, CA
You will receive a competitive base salary with bonus incentives, medical benefits, malpractice coverage including tail, a sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance.
Live as well as work a top location in Southern California boasting miles of beaches, great weather, and an array of attractions/activities to enjoy. There are excellent education options, diverse community, and numerous housing options to choose from. It is conveniently located to a nearby airport making traveling to and from a breeze.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact Jim Rowinski at 954.837.2704 or toll-free at 800.365.8901 extension 2704 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are confidential.
- Competitive base salary with bonus incentives
- Well-established and respected practice
- Existing patient panel- be busy from day one
- Community-based role with expertise in solid tumors or hematology
- Relocation and sign-on bonus available
- Metro city with excellent amenities
- Nearby airport for easy traveling
- Experienced BC hemonc's & medonc's will be considered.
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.