Full Time Psychiatry Job , WY
A hospital located in Wyoming is seeking a staff psychiatrist to join their team. They need a psychiatrist that is board certified within five years of training. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday and you will see 10 inpatients per day on average. You will have 60 minutes for new patient evaluations training and 30 minutes for medication checks. Future residents and fellows, and J1 and H-1B visa holders are all welcome to apply.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation with up to $100k in loan repayment. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, 26 days of PTO, 7 holidays, 40 hours of CME and $5k, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Brett Jones directly at 203.663.9368 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Offering up to $100,000 in student loan repayment
- 401k or 457b retirement plans
- Generous relocation assistance
- Inpatient and employed staff psychiatrist
- Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- See an average of 10 patients per day
- Future residents and fellows also welcomed
- Visa candidate accepted
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.