Full Time Internal Medicine Job NY
HEADLINE: Nassau County, LINY (desirable locations, about 40 minutes to Manhattan): 3 BE/BC Internists are needed to join a large multi-specialty group. 100% Outpatient. They have four Internists in each office site, two Physician Assistants and three Nurse Practitioners. The new Internist will work in one office. They have several additional internal medicine positions available in office sites located in Nassau County, Long Island.
They are offering a very competitive financial package. Employed by an academic medical center.
- Three Board Eligible/Board Certified Internal Medicine physicians are needed to join a large multi-specialty group practice. They have a large number of physicians representing various specialties.
- The new internist will work in one office. They have several additional internal medicine positions available in office sites located in Nassau County, Long Island.
- They have four Internists in each office site, two Physician Assistants and three Nurse Practitioners.
- These three positions are 100% Outpatient Internal Medicine opportunities.
- Call is handled over the phone.
- Established twenty-four years ago, these excellent Internal Medicine opportunities are due to increased growth and expansion.
- They are affiliated with an academic medical center.
- There is an opportunity for an academic appointment.
- (A) Treatment of all internal systems of the body, such as the digestive tract, glands and major organ systems.
- (B) Coordination of a patient’s care through direct care or referrals to specialists.
- (C) Investigating all connections between symptoms and potential causes.
- (D) Treating routine problems of the eyes, ears, reproductive system, digestive difficulties, Diabetes and the nervous system.
- Internal Medicine physicians who will be completing their training and internists who have prior work experience and are currently in practice are all welcome to apply and will be strongly considered.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- The new Internal Medicine physician will be employed by an academic medical center.
- They are offering a very competitive financial package, which will be commensurate with the internal medicine physician’s experience, skills, etc.
- They are also providing a complete fringe benefits package which includes, but is not limited to:
- Paid Malpractice Insurance (fully covered)
- Major Medical/Health Insurance for candidate and family members
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Loan Repayment plan and much more!
- The earning potential is very good!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING NEW YORK CITY:
- NEW YORK CITY (exceeding 8.6 million people) is the most populous city in the United States! A key component to its strength is its diversity.
- As what many people refer to as the "Capital of the World", New York City offers some of the most sought after real estate. With such prestigious locations including the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, and the Chrysler Building, a New York City business address brings global recognition and respect.
- New York City offers a broad range of educational opportunities to its youth. From public, private, parochial, and non-religious, all types of schooling are available. Their public school system is the largest in the nation. New York City boasts more than 100 institutions of higher learning. From public to private, the college-level and post-graduate learning opportunities are endless!
- The recreational and sporting activities available in New York City are endless, appealing to all ages and ranging from Amusement Parks to the Bronx Zoo.
- With its educated, worldly, resourceful, and motivated population, New Yorkers comprise a city that is second to none! New York is the grandest, most dynamic, sophisticated and diverse city in the world!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.