Full Time Family Practice Job Brooklyn, NY
HEADLINE: Brooklyn, New York (desirable location, about 30 minutes to Manhattan): Two Family Medicine physicians are needed to join a large multi-specialty group. 100% Outpatient. They have three Family Medicine physicians in each office site. The new Family Medicine physician will work in one office. They have an opening in their Brooklyn, New York office and another position available in their Nassau County, Long Island office. They are offering a very competitive financial package. Employed by an academic medical center.
- Two Board Eligible/Board Certified Family Medicine physicians are needed to join a very large multi-specialty group practice. They have a large number of physicians representing various specialties.
- The new Family Medicine physician will work in one office. They have an opening in their Brooklyn, New York office and another position available in their Nassau County, Long Island office.
- They have three Family Medicine physicians in each office site, two Physician Assistants and two Nurse Practitioners.
- These two positions are 100% Outpatient Family Medicine opportunities.
- Call is handled over the phone.
- Established twenty-four years ago, these excellent Family Medicine opportunities are due to increased growth and expansion.
- They are affiliated with an academic medical center.
- There is an opportunity for an academic appointment.
- Duties/Responsibilities: (A) Will perform bread and butter family medicine duties. (B) Provide medical care for both children and adults with minimal Gyn. (C) Coordinate the patient’s care through direct care or referrals to specialists.
- Family Medicine physicians who will be completing their training and family medicine physicians who have prior work experience and are currently in practice are all welcome to apply and will be strongly considered.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- The new Family Medicine physician will be employed by an academic medical center.
- They are offering a very competitive financial package, which will be commensurate with the family medicine physician’s experience, skills, etc.
- They are also providing a complete fringe benefits package which includes, but is not limited to:
- Paid Malpractice Insurance (fully covered)
- Major Medical/Health Insurance for candidate and family members
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Loan Repayment plan and much more!
- The earning potential is very good!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING NEW YORK CITY:
- NEW YORK CITY (exceeding 8.6 million people) is the most populous city in the United States! A key component to its strength is its diversity.
- As what many people refer to as the "Capital of the World", New York City offers some of the most sought after real estate. With such prestigious locations including the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, and the Chrysler Building, a New York City business address brings global recognition and respect.
- New York City offers a broad range of educational opportunities to its youth. From public, private, parochial, and non-religious, all types of schooling are available. Their public school system is the largest in the nation. New York City boasts more than 100 institutions of higher learning. From public to private, the college-level and post-graduate learning opportunities are endless!
- The recreational and sporting activities available in New York City are endless, appealing to all ages and ranging from Amusement Parks to the Bronx Zoo.
- With its educated, worldly, resourceful, and motivated population, New Yorkers comprise a city that is second to none! New York is the grandest, most dynamic, sophisticated and diverse city in the world!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.