Full Time Administration Job CHARLOTTE, NC
A healthcare company in North Carolina is currently seeking an experienced, licensed Physician to join their growing staff as a Medical Director overseeing all Home-based Care. In this role, the Medical Director will be responsible for providing medical oversight to the clinical staff and leading the development of clinical practice guidelines. Apply today!
The Medical Director will be responsible for:
- Providing full-spectrum home-based primary care to a panel of members with complex needs
- Ensuring appropriate clinical supervision of Advanced Practice Clinicians by spearheading clinical quality and performance improvement initiatives
- Providing clinical supervision to Home-visiting Nurse Practitioners (NPs), Physician Assistants (PAs), and Nurses (RNs) who are managing members with complex physical, cognitive, and behavioral health needs
- Providing clinical support to the care team, including Community Health Partners, who will serve as a member’s main point-of-contact, and leading the development of a personalized Member Action Plan (MAP)
- Participating in out-of-hours on-call duties, as well as phone availability for triage and case discussion with other Clinicians on the Care team
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
- experience providing clinical services to individuals with co-occurring chronic Medical and Behavioral Health conditions
- Home-visiting Clinical experience
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.