Permanent Electrophysiology Job Lawton, OK
Cardiac Electrophysiology Opportunity
$618,000 Base Salary + RVU Production Bonus
Short Drive to Two Major Metros
A thriving cardiology practice associated with a 265-bed county hospital is seeking a Cardiac Electrophysiologist for their employed opening. Start off with a fantastic base salary and also earn production bonuses, and get to the 90th percentile mark like our other team members. This is a busy practice, so come willing to work hard but also play hard!
- Currently 6 cardiologists in practice, will replace our only EP
- STEMI program associated with this practice
- Competitive base salary with top MGMA earning potential
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
The residents in this community can look out their windows to view a gorgeous mountain landscape and are living large due to low cost of living. While this city has all the amenities of a metro, it is also known for camping and hiking trips, as well as fishing and water sports. Come experience a laid-back lifestyle surrounded by welcoming people, recreational activities and picturesque scenery.
- Easy access to numerous top-rated Division I universities and international airports
- Short drive to a mountainous wildlife refuge
- Live in an area that is a cultural and commercial center for the region
- 1 hour to a city of 1.4 million and less than 3 hours from the nation’s 4th largest metro
Job ID: CD 574113
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.