Full Time Electrophysiology Job Lawton, OK
Cardiac Electrophysiology Opportunity
$618,000 Base Salary + RVU Production Bonus
90th Percentile Income Opportunity Within 2 Years
Short Drive to Two Major Metros
A thriving cardiology practice associated with a 265-bed county hospital is seeking an Electrophysiologist for their employed opening. There is a defined need for your specialty so you will experience a quick ramp up period. Join a hospital with a supportive administrative team that values its employees and earn an exceptional income while maintaining an excellent work-life balance!
- Currently 6 cardiologists in practice, 1 with EP experience
- STEMI program associated with this practice
- Competitive base salary with top MGMA earning potential
- Retirement program providers can contribute up to $70K tax free annually
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
The residents in this community can look out their windows to view a gorgeous mountain landscape and are living large due to low cost of living. While this city has all the amenities of a metro, it is also known for camping and hiking trips, as well as fishing and water sports. Come experience a laid-back lifestyle surrounded by welcoming people, recreational activities and picturesque scenery.
- Easy access to numerous top-rated Division I universities and international airports
- Short drive to a mountainous wildlife refuge
- Live in an area that is a cultural and commercial center for the region
- Take advantage of outstanding housing options - 22% lower than national average
- 1 hour to a city of 1.4 million and less than 3 hours from the nation’s 4th largest metro
Job ID: CD 574113
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.