Full Time Cardiology Interventional Job
Interventional Cardiology Opportunity
$656,000 Base Salary + RVU Production Bonus
90th Percentile Income Opportunity Within 2 years
Short Drive to Two Major Metros
A thriving Interventional Cardiology practice associated with a 265-bed county hospital is seeking an Interventional Cardiologist for their employed opening. There is a defined need for your specialty so you will experience a quick ramp up period. Join a hospital with a supportive administrative team that values its employees and earn an exceptional income while maintaining an excellent work-life balance!
- Currently 6 cardiologists in practice, 1 with EP experience
- STEMI program associated with this practice
- Physician Schedule: 9:00 AM- 4:00 PM (with Friday half day)
- Huge program growth with addition of another Cardiac EP, TAVRs & Exam Rooms
- Retirement program providers can contribute up to $70K tax free annually
The residents in this community can look out their windows to view a gorgeous mountain landscape and are living large due to low cost of living. While this city has all the amenities of a metro, it is also known for camping and hiking trips, as well as fishing and water sports. Come experience a laid-back lifestyle surrounded by welcoming people, recreational activities and picturesque scenery.
- Short drive to a mountainous wildlife refuge…. home to calming rivers and lakes
- Live in an area that is a cultural and commercial center for the region
- Take advantage of outstanding housing options - 22% lower than national average
- 1 hour to a city of 1.4 million and less than 3 hours from the nation’s 4th largest metro
- Easy access to numerous top-rated Division I Universities and International Airports
To be considered for this opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: CD 574113
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.