Full Time Psychiatry Job Salem, OR
Western Oregon Outpatient Psychiatry: BC/BE Psychiatrist- 2020 Residents welcome. This is an opportunity to provide therapy as well as medication management to privately insured as well as community mental health patients. Be part of a culture that is solution focused, warm, supportive and team oriented; where laughter is encouraged. Enjoy working and caring for patients in a beautiful 1920 historic building that is charming and bright.
- Join 2 skilled BC psychiatrists, 4 PMHNP-C as well as 30 other clinicians, case managers, intake specialists and support staff.
- Call shared 1:10 by phone only. Very light call with assistance from crisis center.
- Outpatient only. 4 or 5 day work week.
- 12-15 patients per day.
- Excellent mentors/partners who enjoy teaching and collaboration.
- Opportunity to design your own practice. If interested, supervise mid-level providers and participate in community mental health.
- Employed with opportunity for partnership. Practice established in 1982. It is respected, financially stable and busy. Recruiting to meet demand.
- Excellent compensation: strong base plus bonus.
- Up to $100k recruitment assistance available (sign-on bonus, moving allowance, student loan repayment).
This practice is located in the heart of Oregon's wine country. 170K city population, 345k county population. One hour to beach, mountains or Portland International Airport. Community offers all amenities including a highly respected private University, excellent schools, Children's Museum, shopping, award winning wineries, farm to table dining and cultural events.
For more information about this opportunity please contact:
Anne Bennett, Physician Recruiter
Specializing in NW Practice Opportunities & Placements
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.