Locum Tenens Family Practice
An exciting locum tenens family medicine or internal medicine physician opportunity is now available in California. The ideal physician has an active CA state license. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday with no call, and you will see 20 patients per day on average. The facility uses NextGen EMR. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have active and unrestricted CPR certification.
Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need. To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active CA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Call: No
- Charting: NextGen EMR
- Caseload: 20 patients per day
- Other Certification: CPR
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.