Full Time Urology Job Rome, GA
alarm 7 months ago
Posted by HCA HealthCare
Employer HCA HealthCare
Urology Opportunity in Rome, Georgia
Large multi-specialty practice is seeking a urologist to join their established group. Enjoy the benefits of private practice in a stable group setting.
- Must be board certified or board eligible in urology
- Interested in diagnosis and management of full spectrum of urologic disease (sub-specialty interests welcome)
- Robotic training required
- Will join three physicians in group
- Call schedule will be 1:4
- Competitive starting salary
- Health insurance paid
- Partnership track
About Redmond Regional Medical Center:
- Redmond Regional Medical Center is a 230-bed facility, serving as a regional referral source for northwest Georgia and parts of Alabama.
- Redmond offers a full array of inpatient and outpatient programs, many of which are unique to the northwest Georgia region.
- As an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, Redmond provides a full service cardiology product line and is nationally recognized as a top cardiac care center.
- In addition to the Gold Seal of Approval ®, Redmond has also earned eight disease-specific certifications from The Joint Commission for outstanding care in the areas of cardiology, stroke, orthopedic surgery and vascular surgery.
- Other areas of excellence include emergency care, oncology and inpatient rehabilitation.
Rome, Georgia is a friendly community centrally located between the three metropolitan cities of Atlanta, Chattanooga, and Birmingham. In this picturesque small city, you will find a vibrant business climate, affordable real estate and a high caliber quality of life. Residents enjoy very little traffic, miles of hiking trails and waterways for paddling, and four distinct seasons throughout the year. Rome is home to many colleges providing higher education, such as Shorter College, Floyd College and Coosa Valley Technical College. Rome’s small town main street provides many diverse restaurants and shops.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.