Permanent Psychiatry Job Poughkeepsie, NY
Psychiatry Physician Position
100% Outpatient - Clinic Based
Poughkeepsie, New York
Virtual Interviews Available
Join one of the region’s largest behavioral health organizations! With eight sites located throughout the Hudson Valley, this non-profit organization has been serving the community for over 135 years. Be a part of a team that brings people together to find the support they need for a stronger and safer Hudson Valley.
- 100% outpatient clinic-based position - no call or inpatient responsibilities
- Competitive salary based on training and experience in addition to production bonuses
- Manageable patient volumes with excellent on-site support staff available
- Comprehensive benefits include full medical coverage, PTO, retirement, malpractice insurance, CME, signing bonus, and more!
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree - Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Just a short train ride away from New York City, the Hudson Valley is steeped in history, culture, and natural beauty. From great restaurants to glorious gardens and performing arts, creativity thrives amid inspiring landscapes here in beautiful Poughkeepsie! Enjoy all four seasons and the area’s outdoor adventures they offer, including world-class skiing, kayaking, boating, and rock climbing!
- Discover breathtaking views from the Walkway Over the Hudson, the world’s longest pedestrian bridge
- Experience a rich collection of restaurant cuisines from Spain, Thailand, Italy, Greece, and beyond
- Endless festivals, fairs, and performances packed with nationally acclaimed talent!
- Top-notch education nearby such as Vassar College, West Point Military Academy, Marist College, and the Culinary Institute of America
Job ID: P 11064067 (IND-TR)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.