Full Time Family Practice
alarm 5 days ago
Posted by Enterprise Medical Recruiting
Employer Enterprise Medical Recruiting
Family Medicine Need in Detroit Lakes, MN - OB optional
- HoursMonday-Friday between 8a-5p
- Open to a variety of FTE opportunities (example of full-time, 1.0 FTE opportunity = 36 patient contact hours or 32 patient contact hours, if doing OB)
- Based in Detroit Lakes, MN with potential outreach to Lake Park, Pelican Rapids, Frazee or Mahnomen Clinics
- Procedures and OB services welcome but not required (100 deliveries a year); C-sections are performed by OB/GYN or General Surgery
- Average Clinic Patients per day:14-18, can be limited based on patient type
- Call is approximately 1:10 weekends (2 weekdays a month and 1 weekend every 8 weeks; hospitalist service in place)
- Onsite Services Include: Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, OB/GYN &; Nurse Midwifery, Pediatrics, Behavioral Health, General Surgery/Wound Care, Diabetes Education, Dietitian, Infusion Center, Path/Lab, Radiology/Imaging, Therapy Services, Geriatrics/Eldercare, Dermatology, Optometry, Podiatry, Orthopedic Surgery, Occupational Medicine, Urgent Care
- Outreach Services Include: Audiology, Oncology, ENT, Cardiology, Nephrology, Urology, Pulmonology, Sleep Medicine
- Starting &; retention incentives available to assist with loan repayment.
- Centrally located in the heart of the Lakes Area
- 1 hour from Fargo and 3 hours from the Twin Cities
- Safe neighborhoods, low unemployment, great school systems and an abundance of outdoor activities make this an ideal location.
- Detroit Lakes population: 8,100
- NHSC Loan Repayment Qualifying Site
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.