Locum Tenens Urology Job , PA
We have an opportunity in Pennsylvania for an urologist. The provider can expect to work eight days of weekend ER call per month. The locum tenens physician will see the full scope of general adult urology cases. You will have assistance from excellent support providers. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible and hold an active PA medical license. Hospital privileges can be granted in 45 days. They are seeking a physician with an outstanding record of performance. Contact Weatherby for more information regarding this assignment.
- Eight days of weekend ER call
- PA license required
- Board certified or eligible
- Full scope of general adult urology
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.