Permanent Family Practice Job , CT
This position offers a competitive compensation dependent upon experience plus RVUs. You will also receive malpractice insurance, loan repayment assistance, medical benefits, vacation, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Very competitive salary and top benefits
- Opportunity to join teaching practice in CT
- Inpatient consults and teach med students, residents, and fellows
- Monday - Friday practice with only two weekends per year
- Infrequent phone call is one in five weekends
- Internist and family physicians with geriatric fellowship
- Proximate to New York City
- Choice communities to live in CT's 'Gold Coast'
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.