Full Time Family Practice Job , CA
A medical director opportunity in the beautiful Bay area of California for in internal or family medicine physician. You will be part of a great collaborative team. They are looking for a physician that has the ability to provide supervision and direction to the staff. They prefer candidates with three or more years experience providing primary care in a family practice setting preferred. Spanish speaking is also preferred, but not required. They welcome board certified and board eligible physicians.
This employed position has a competitive compensation that is dependent upon experience and a sign-on bonus. You will receive relocation assistance, 403B retirement plan, dental, medical, and life insurance. They also offer loan repayment, and malpractice with tail coverage.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other primary care jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
For more information, call Linda Jacovino at 203.663.9350 or email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NHSC loan repay site/FQHC
- Loan repayment and malpractice with tail
- See 20 patients per day on average
- Spanish-speaking a plus
- NextGen EMR
- Room for growth
- Must enjoy working with an underserved population
- Largest community health presence in Marin County
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.