Full Time ObGyn Job Las Vegas, NV
An exciting laborist opportunity is now available at a hospital in Nevada. Your schedule will be 12-hour block shifts and you can work days or nights. You will work out of one hospital, but may, on occasion, need to provide coverage for colleagues who take time off. They are looking for team players. Residents will be considered and they will help you get enough surgeries to become board certified.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation and bonus potential. You will be offered a $20K sign-on, malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, 5 days of CME and $5,000, a 401K retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in Las Vegas, the city that is world-renowned for its entertainment, diversity of great dining choices, and its incomparable shopping venues.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other OB/GYN jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Lee Bradford at 203.663.9359 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bonus potential and $20K sign-on
- Full-time is 14 shifts per month
- Over 14 shifts is paid at a higher rate
- Block 12-hour shifts
- Will cover all deliveries at the hospital
- Will consider residents
- Board certified or board eligible
- Hospital is located in Las Vegas
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.