Full Time Primary Care Job Rome, NY
Posted by The Inline Group
Employer Rome Memorial Hospital
Rome Memorial Hospital -
- Hours:Flexible Work Hours | Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM | Potential 4 Day/10 Hours Work Week
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 22-25
- Call Schedule: 1:4
- Loan Repayment
- Sign-On Bonus
- Compensation: - Combination of Base Salary Up To $200K- Additional Productivity/WRVUs Incentives- $7,500 Relocation Assistance- $60K Loan Repayment Over 3 Years- Sign-on Bonus Negotiable
- Benefits: - Medical, Dental, and Vision- 25 PTO Days and 5 CME Days- $3,500 CME - 403b or 401k- Employer Paid Life Insurance- Flexible Spending Accounts - Short Term Disability- Life Insurance- Occurrence Based Malpractice
- Additional Info: Rome Memorial Hospital is seeking Primary Care Physicians to join our team in Central New York. RMH is actively recruiting to the following offices: Rome, Boonville, and Camden, NYYou will enjoy working in a collaborative team environment surrounded by extraordinary colleagues who are all interested in providing the very best patient care possible, as well as: - Outpatient only practice - Flexible work hours- Medent EMRQUALIFICATIONS:- Must be currently board certified (exception for new graduates only).Rome is located near the foothills of the Adirondacks, which provides endless opportunities for outdoor activities and is conveniently just a short drive from NYC, Boston and the world-famous Niagara Falls. Rome and the surrounding Mohawk Valley offer an affordable cost of living with some of the most attractive housing rates in the country. An award-winning public school system and low crime rates make the region an ideal place to raise a family.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.