Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job , MI
One of the largest cancer research and provider network in the state of Michigan is looking for an oncologist to join one of their locations in the Northern region of the state. There is already an existing patient base, so the physician can hit the ground running. The position is for a full-time oncologist and there will be the option for flexible scheduling. H-1B visa candidates will also be considered.
A competitive base salary plus incentives and comprehensive benefits are being offered. You will receive LTD and STD, life insurance, a 403b retirement plan, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME stipend, and PTO.
This Michigan city is a great place to raise a family with year-round outdoor activities. Winter offers outdoor hockey, ice skating, and sledding; while the summer provides tubing, swimming, and countless beaches and woods to explore.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please call Danielle Balagula directly at 954.837.2742 or email Danielle.Balagula@comphealth.com.
- Base salary plus incentives
- Top-ranked network in the state
- Possibility for flexible scheduling
- Existing patient base
- Access to the largest cancer research
- All experience levels welcome
- H-1B visa candidates encouraged to apply
- Wonderful place to raise a family
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.