Full Time Hospitalist Job
An immediate need for a well-trained hospitalist physician is now available in Wyoming. You will work 24-hour shifts in a block schedule. Ventilator management and intubation/extubation will be required. A low patient census makes this a low stress position.
You will be offered a sign-on, possible loan repayment, malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, vacation,/PTO, 5 days of CME and $5,000, a 401K retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
This is in a safe, friendly community with excellent schools, loads of recreation and a strong western heritage.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call Lisa Goldstein at 954.837.2674 for immediate consideration or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Hospital-employed with competitive compensation and benefits
- Benefits package includes malpractice, medical, dental, disability, 401K, and more
- $25K sign-on bonus and possible loan repayment
- Hospitalist needed for an immediate need
- Shifts are 24 hours and taken in blocks
- Typical census is 10 patients with a few admissions
- Candidates should be comfortable with vent management and intubation
- Low stress environment, people really go fishing after work
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.