Full Time Pediatrics Job Port Lavaca, TX
Pediatrician needed to join this well-established practice in a beautiful Gulf Coast community in Texas. Enjoy this traditional practice with inpatient and outpatient responsibilities. Final-year residents will be considered.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, vacation, CME time, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, relocation reimbursement, and a retirement package.
You will enjoy living and working in Port Lavaca, located right on the water. This is a great location for a physician or family that loves boating and fishing. This is a close net community with great public and private schools. It is 30 minutes south of Victoria, so you will be close to bigger city amenities and night life.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other pediatric job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, call Sean Doton directly at 954.837.2667 and send your CV and to sean.doton@compHealth.com. Refer to job #2567985.
- Hospital-employed position
- Inpatient and outpatient responsibilities
- Light call schedule
- See 20 - 30 patients a day
- Up to 30 PTO days a year including CME and holidays
- Generous health and dental benefits
- Student loan repayment
- The tropical, seaside community charm add to an attractive, family-oriented community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.