Full Time Orthopedics Job Plattsburgh, NY
A practice in New York needs an additional board certified or board eligible orthopedic surgeon. They are growing and need an additional surgeon to add to their practice. You will focus on sports medicine and arthroplasty with a call of 1:4. They also have an academic affiliation with the University of Vermont.
This position offers a guaranteed salary and RVU bonuses. You will also receive student loan repayment, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, and a CME allowance of $4,500 per year.
Plattsburgh, New York, is a picturesque community in the foothills of the Adirondack Mountains overlooking Lake Champlain. It has excellent schools and strong business development. You can catch a ferry to Burlington, VT, and try to spot Champ, the lake's own version of the Loch Ness monster.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any orthopedic surgery jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, call Gary Cavanagh at 203.663.9376 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Guaranteed salary and RVU bonuses
- Student loan repayment
- Sports medicine and arthroplasty focus
- Join other orthopedic surgeons
- Trauma facility
- 1:4 call schedule
- Board certified or eligible
- Affiliated with University of Vermont
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.