Full Time Gastroenterology
A hospital in western Arizona is looking for an experienced and board certified gastroenterologist to join a small and collegial group. You will have an opportunity to do advanced procedures including ERCP. The work schedule will be Monday through Friday with a 1:4 call. You will work with a great group of gastroenterologists.
You have the option to be employed by the hospital or join the group practice. You will be offered full medical benefits, student loan repayment assistance, LTD and STD, a retirement plan, relocation assistance, commencement bonus, CME stipend, vacation time, and malpractice insurance.
Bullhead City is a family-oriented, vibrant community for its residents and businesses seeking careful growth, environmental awareness, an affordable place to live and high quality of life. Located near the beautiful blue waters of the Colorado River you can enjoy the year round sunshine and all the outdoor activities the area has to offer.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Compensation DOE and commencement bonus
- ERCP is preferred, but optional
- Work in a 139-bed acute care hospital
- Gastroenterology fellowship
- Options for hospital employment or join a group practice
- Join a collegial group of gastroenterologists
- Located near the beautiful blue waters of the Colorado River
- J1 and H-1B visa sponsorship is available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.