Permanent Otolaryngology Job , WI
This employed position offers a two year guaranteed salary, the third year goes to production model. You will also receive $150K in loan repayment, generous relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, full medical benefits, vacation time, 2 weeks of CME and $5,800, a 401k retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Located in central Wisconsin you will have nationally ranked public schools, safe neighborhoods, affordable housing, abundant recreational activities, and a desirable work/life balance provide for an exceptional quality of life for you and your family.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any ENT jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2-year guaranteed salary
- $150K in loan repayment
- Join a group of 5 ENTs with a dedicated support staff
- Very welcoming environment
- Conducting virtual interviews
- Fellowship pediatric otolaryngologist
- Must be American board certified
- H-1B visa candidates accepted
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.