Full Time Internal Medicine Job , NY
An exciting internal medicine physician opportunity is now available at a single-specialty group in New York. A current physician is retiring so they are accepting new candidates. The office hours are Monday through Friday from 7 am to 5 pm and flexible scheduling is available. There is also an option to work four or five days a week. You will see an average of 15 to 16 patients per day. You will enjoy excellent colleagues, strong system practice support, and a physician friendly environment.
This opportunity has a income guarantee for 2 years then it goes to RVUs, 15 to 16 patients per day meets the IG and then you make more in RVU upward from there. You will be offered a sign-on, malpractice insurance, health/vision/dental insurances, PTO, 5 days of CME and $4,500, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Discover an excellent work-life balance in NY's Capital District. You can choose to live in an Albany suburb that is a medium sized area offering all the amenities of a larger urban area in a beautiful, scenic, and affordable setting.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other specialty jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Eileen Schreck directly at 203.663.9333 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2566616.
- Two-year income guarantee then RVUs
- Health, vision, and dental insurances
- Join an established practice
- Physician friendly environment
- See 15 to 16 patients per day
- Option for 4 or 5 day work week
- Phone call is 1:4
- Excellent work-life balance in New York
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.