Full Time Internal Medicine
Posted by The Inline Group
Employer Village Medical
Village Medical -
- Hours:Flexible Scheduling | 7 Days per Week | A Minimum of 30-Hours/Week Required for Full-Time Eligibility/Benefits
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 20-30
- Call Schedule: Limited | Phone Only
- Compensation: - Earning Potential of $250,000+- Multiple Financial Incentives- Base Salary + RVU + Quality Incentives + Long Term Incentive Plan
- Benefits: - Practice medicine in a convenient and modern setting where you will enjoy autonomy and support- Reduced Administrative Workload: Support from highly trained staff; Easy to use, optimized EMR helps focus your time on what matters most: your patients and their health; Patent-pending technology that trends patient populations and quality care trends; Scribe program developed specifically for PCPs; Cross-trained support team of Care Managers - Paid Time Off (PTO), CME Allowance, Medical, Dental, etc
- Additional Info: - Village Medical is not urgent care; it is a full comprehensive primary care practice where PCP's provide long term, team-based care. VillageMD is not a hospital system and is dedicated to supporting primary care physicians.- Patients will have integration of primary care and pharmacy.- We have a value-based commitment to improving the lives of everyone in our neighborhoods.- Staffing model with 2 MDs and 2 APPs per location with APP support to help with walk-ins and PCP overflow. 2 highly trained medical assistant ratio to provider. Float and per diem providers may also be utilized. - Current Texas licensure is required.- Active DEA registration or be eligible. - Must possess active Medicare/Medicaid Enrollment or be eligible.- Certified in Basic Life Support (BLS) or Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), both strongly preferred.- 2+ years of experience in a primary care setting is required.- EMR experience is preferred.- Must see all ages.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.