Full Time Cardiology Job Bentonville, AR
A hospital in Arkansas is looking for an experienced and board certified interventional cardiologist to join a small and collegial group. You will have an opportunity to do structural, peripheral, and/or coronary interventions. You will work with a great group of a cardiologists with state-of-the-art cardiac and diagnostics including two catheter labs, full Echo, and Nuclear labs, etc.
You will receive a compensation that will be determined by experience and bonuses. You will also be provided full medical benefits, LTD and STD, student loan repayment assistance, relocation assistance, a commencement bonus, CME stipend, a retirement plan, vacation time, and malpractice insurance.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Compensation determined by experience
- Short-term acute care hospital
- Structural TAVR experience preferred, not required
- 2 catheter labs available
- Well-trained cardiac team in place with 1:7 call
- Existing CV services and anesthesia coverage
- Safe neighborhoods and family-friendly environment
- Community that offers excellent schools and a strong economy
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.