Full Time Family Practice Job , CA
A Geriatric position is available at a northern California clinic. You will need to be board certified or board eligible in Geriatrics or have extensive experience working with an older patient base. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm with one Saturday in five from 8:30 am to 2:30 pm. There will be no call of any kind. You will see an average of 20 patients per day in a brand new facility. You will be a member of a team that includes an advanced practice provider, an MA, mental health support, etc. The facility is brand new. Spanish language skills would be ideal, but not required. Final-year fellows and experienced physicians will be considered.
This employed position offers competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, 25 PTO days, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a 403B retirement package and pension, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living in the highly sought-after Bay Area of northern California. The area around Sonoma County, CA, is exceptional in many ways, and you will love calling it home.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Mission driven geriatrician needed to join staff of FQHC
- Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm with no call
- See 20 patients per day and deliver quality medicine
- Work in a beautiful new facility
- Create programs for seniors in the area
- Community offers everything and is near the coast and San Francisco
- Competitive compensation and $20K sign-on bonus
- Loan repayment, state and federal is available to you
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.