Permanent Psychiatry Job , WI
This employed position offers guaranteed salary for 2 years, then salary is production-based. You will also receive generous relocation assistance, up to $150K sign-on bonus or student loan reimbursement, medical benefits, 4 weeks of PTO, 2 weeks of CME time and $5,800 allowance, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Central Wisconsin boasts excellent outdoor recreation opportunities at their many lakes and great wilderness areas. You will find an easy drive to work and easy access to metro areas like Green Bay. You'll enjoy safe residential communities, beautiful homes at affordable prices, and excellent schools.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any specialty jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, contact Camille Whaley at 203.663.9380 or email your CV to Camille.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Child/adolescent fellowship trained psychiatrist
- Full-time position at an outpatient facility
- Weekend phone call of 1:8
- Large support staff
- H-1B visa holders welcome to apply
- Academic affiliation with University of Wisconsin
- Guaranteed salary for 2 years
- Up to $150K loan repayment or sign-on
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.