Full Time Psychiatry Job , WI
An outpatient clinic in Wisconsin needs an additional psychiatrist. They are adding another physician to their staff due to an increase in patient volume. There are also teaching options available, if interested. This is a full-time position with a weekend phone call of only 1:8. You will see child and adolescent patients and you will be supported by other physicians, social workers, NPs, RNs, and assistants. They welcome board eligible candidates, if they are within five years of training. If you do not have an active WI medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one. H-1B visa holders can be supported.
This employed position offers guaranteed salary for 2 years, then salary is production-based. You will also receive generous relocation assistance, up to $150K sign-on bonus or student loan reimbursement, medical benefits, 4 weeks of PTO, 2 weeks of CME time and $5,800 allowance, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Central Wisconsin boasts excellent outdoor recreation opportunities at their many lakes and great wilderness areas. You will find an easy drive to work and easy access to metro areas like Green Bay. You'll enjoy safe residential communities, beautiful homes at affordable prices, and excellent schools.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any specialty jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, contact Camille Whaley at 203.663.9380 or email your CV to Camille.email@example.com.
- Child/adolescent fellowship trained psychiatrist
- Full-time position at an outpatient facility
- Weekend phone call of 1:8
- Large support staff
- H-1B visa holders welcome to apply
- Academic affiliation with University of Wisconsin
- Guaranteed salary for 2 years
- Up to $150K loan repayment or sign-on
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.