Permanent Emergency Medicine Job , ME
This employed opportunity has a base salary and any additional shifts will be $260 per hour. You will be offered a negotiable sign-on and relocation, medical/dental/vision benefits, malpractice insurance, STD and LTD, vacation,/PTO, CME time, a 403(b) tax sheltered retirement plan, and loan repayment. You will also have an added benefit of a paid ski pass at nearby Sugarloaf Mountain, offering world-class skiing.
Maine is known for being a safe place to live and to raise a family with nationally-ranked schools. The Greater Franklin County is a charming four-season region offering numerous opportunities. The area offers some of the most breathtaking natural beauty and outdoor recreation found anywhere in a safe community environment.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other emergency medicine jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Julian Jaramillo at 954.837.2673 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com.
- Negotiable sign-on bonus and relocation
- Student loan repayment
- Paid ski pass at nearby Sugarloaf Mountain
- Shifts after full-time are paid at $260 per hour
- Will accept BC/BE EM, FP, IM, and AAPS
- 12-hour shifts, full-time is 1684 hours per year
- See a well rounded case mix
- Safe place to raise kids with nationally ranked schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.