Full Time Family Practice Job Gloversville, NY
CompHealth is currently assisting a hospital in New York with their search for a primary care physician. They need an additional specialty physician to help cover the growing patient census. The schedule is a four or five day work week, and a light phone only call of 1:12. You will see an average of 15 to 18 patients per day. You will work with a team of physicians.
You will be provided with five weeks of vacation plus separate allowances for sick time and holidays. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on, CME time and $4,000, a retirement plan, malpractice insurance, and medical benefits.
With convenient access to metropolitan areas, Fulton County residents enjoy the advantages of city life. Nearby is Saratoga Springs, home of the celebrated Saratoga Racetracks and Saratoga Performing Arts Center the summer home of the New York City Ballet and Philadelphia Orchestra. Albany, the capital of New York State, is 35 miles southeast and offers museums, theaters, shopping and more.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call Tina Oko directly at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Extremely generous PTO
- Work 4 or 5 day schedule
- Very collegial, friendly environment
- Light phone call only of 1:12
- Join a team of physicians
- 11 different locations
- Adirondacks close for outdoor entertainment
- Great shopping, eating, entertainment in the area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.