Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Bad Axe, MI
A very well-established and reputable hospital in Michigan is looking for an oncologist. This will be a solo role which allows for the incoming physician to run the show. No call means a great work-life balance. All experience levels are welcome to apply. J1 and H-1B visa candidates will be considered.
A competitive base salary with production incentives along with comprehensive benefits will be offered. You will receive long-term and short-term disability, life insurance, 2 investment options, relocation assistance, CME stipend, and PTO.
Enjoy a short drive to the shoreline of either Lake Huron or Saginaw Bay. Downtown Bad Axe offers a wide range of stores from national department chains to small boutiques.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please call Danielle Balagula at 954.837.2742 or email Danielle.Balagula@comphealth.com.
- Base salary plus incentives
- Comprehensive benefits
- Reputable hospital
- Solo role - run the show and be your own boss
- No call for great work-life balance
- All experience levels welcome
- J1 and H-1B visa sponsorship
- Short drive to Lake Huron
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.