Full Time Family Practice Job Scranton, PA
Posted by The Inline Group
Employer The Wright Center for Community Health
The Wright Center for Community Health -
- Full Time
- Hours:32 Hours Clinical 8 Hours Administrative | Clinic Hours Monday - Friday 7 AM - 8 PM, Saturday 8 AM - 6 PM & Sunday 8 AM - 4 PM
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 2-3 Patients per Hour
- Call Schedule: Phone Only | 1 Weekend per Month | Backup Call 1 Weeknight per Week
- Sign-On Bonus: $10000
- Compensation: - $225,000 Salary- Based on Level of Outpatient Experience- Opportunities for Leadership with Additional Stipends
- Benefits: - Relocation Assistance up to $10K - 11 Paid Holidays and 20 Days of PTO- 5 CME Days- CME Reimbursement Allowance up to $2,500- Medical with Employer Contribution- Employer Paid Dental and Vision- 403b - 6.5% Employer Contribution- Employer Paid Medical Professional Malpractice Liability Insurance- Employer Paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability- Employee Assistance Program
- Additional Info: - Precepting of Family Medicine Residents- We have an opening for a full-time Family Medicine Core Faculty position at our regional community-based Family Medicine residency program. - If you desire to be an academic physician leader in an environment that is innovative, and patient-centered, and you want to provide academic excellence, authentic patient care, and resident education, this organization is the place to achieve this goal!- EMR: Medent- Our region boasts natural and cultural beauty alike, including recreation areas and concert venues. Also, Scranton is a short drive to two major metropolitan areas - Philadelphia & New York City.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.