Permanent Internal Medicine Job Pensacola, FL
This opportunity has a strong compensation for Florida with quality and performance incentives. There is a shareholder potential after two years. You will be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, life and disability insurance, 20 days of PTO, 6 holidays, 5 days of CME and $2,500, a 401k retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
This area is an excellent place to live, work, and play. It features not only beautiful water front property and world renowned beached, it also has top schools that are nationally recognized.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other internal medicine jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Matt Montalvo at 203.663.9336 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com.
- Join a group practice with shareholder potential
- Award winning, physician-owned medical
- Other physicians and PAs or ARNPs on staff
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- Rotating call schedule
- 25 to 30 patients per day
- Quality and performance incentives
- Florida's Emerald Coast
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.