Permanent Anesthesia Job Bridgeport, CT
They are offering one year to partnership to experienced physicians and three years to partnership to fellows. You will also receive one of a kind access to all the best that Connecticut has to offer through exclusive partnerships.
Come work in Bridgeport, a historic seaport city in the state of Connecticut. It is also the largest city in the state, located in Fairfield County at the mouth of the Pequonnock River on Long Island Sound. It is 60 miles from Manhattan and 40 miles from the Bronx, it is bordered by the towns of Trumbull to the north, Fairfield to the west, and Stratford to the east.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any anesthesiology jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- 25 percent cardiac including TEE
- Trauma and general also required
- One to three years to partnership
- Work/life balance
- Call responsibilities
- Team and family atmosphere
- $400K+ compensation
- Lots of perks
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.