Full Time Family Practice
An exciting medical director opportunity is now available with a health system in Iowa. They experiencing a growth in members. Candidates must be clinically active with managed care organization or health plan experience MBA. The schedule will be Monday through Friday, with 4 days of administration and a 1/2 day of clinical. You will assists the chief medical director in planning and establishing goals and policies to improve quality and cost-effectiveness of care and service for members.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package plus an additional stipend and incentives/bonuses. You will be offered a sign-on, malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, 4 weeks of PTO, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living and working in one of the largest cities in Iowa. The city is warm and friendly, and retains a small-town feel while still making larger city amenities available to you. The well-educated and diverse population make this an enjoyable place to call home. There are festivals and events, art and theater, museums, parks, shopping, and dining. It is ranked one of the best places for business and careers.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Roger McKenzie directly at 203.663.9408 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Assist the chief medical director
- Monday through Friday
- 4 days administrative and 1/2 day clinical
- Quality measures and conduct peer to peer reviews
- Must be clinically active
- Physical Health MD/DO
- Board certified and Iowa licensed candidates
- Annual salary plus incentives/bonuses
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.