Permanent Hematology-Oncology Job Los Alamitos, CA
Take advantage of a base salary, a sign-on bonus, loan repayment, malpractice paid, relocation assistance, CME time and stipend, PTO, and partnership consideration
Live and work in a beautiful in an amazing part of California. This is true California Dreaming, being within a short distance of the Pacific Ocean. You will be able to take advantage of the endless outdoor activities that the area has to offer. Reside in a warm and friendly community with an excellent school system, and a great place to raise a family.
CompHealth has been one of America's most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 40 years. Our consultants are known for their expertise. So, when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Jim Rowinski at 954.837.2704 or toll-free at 800.365.8901 extension 2704 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are confidential.
- Partnership consideration
- Well-established private practice with great track record
- Inpatient and outpatient work
- Combination of blood disorder and solid tumor duties
- State-of-the-art facility
- Full medical benefits and pension plan
- Malpractice paid
- Relocation package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.