Permanent Dermatology Job , TN
The position offers excellent compensation, family medical benefits, and relocation assistance, extensive vacation time, a 401K retirement plan, and paid malpractice with tail coverage. An offer of partnership is also part of the package after year three.
If you are interested, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow up with a phone call to Austyn at 801.930.3363.
- Very lucrative partnership opportunity
- One of the highest paying dermatology jobs in the state
- Full family medical benefits
- Retirement, 401k plan, and paid malpractice with tail
- 100 percent outpatient work
- Large referral network and existing patient base awaits
- Two positions, general dermatologist and Mohs surgeon
- Monday through Friday, 9 am to 4:30 pm
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.