Full Time Dermatology Job Atlanta, GA
A busy and expanding group near Atlanta, Georgia needs a dermatologist to take over current patient base. The community has a growing a demand, so the group is reviewing new candidates. The schedule is Monday to Friday, in office only outpatient practice. You can expect to see as many patients per day as you can handle. This opportunity is supported by advanced practice providers (PA-C and NP).
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, a sign-on bonus, and relocation reimbursement. You will also be provided life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, medical benefits, three weeks of vacation and 12 holidays off, and malpractice that includes tail coverage.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please email your CV to email@example.com and follow up with a phone call to Austyn at 801.930.3363.
- Position offers a very competitive base salary
- Opportunity has full family benefits and paid malpractice
- Liberal vacation time and 12 holidays off
- Busy group looking for their first dermatologist
- Office only practice from Monday to Friday
- Existing patient base, be as busy as you would like
- Dermatologist must be board eligible or board certified
- Live and practice in an upscale, affluent Atlanta suburb
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.