Permanent Dermatology Job Atlanta, GA
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, a sign-on bonus, and relocation reimbursement. You will also be provided life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, medical benefits, three weeks of vacation and 12 holidays off, and malpractice that includes tail coverage.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow up with a phone call to Austyn at 801.930.3363.
- Position offers a very competitive base salary
- Opportunity has full family benefits and paid malpractice
- Liberal vacation time and 12 holidays off
- Busy group looking for their first dermatologist
- Office only practice from Monday to Friday
- Existing patient base, be as busy as you would like
- Dermatologist must be board eligible or board certified
- Live and practice in an upscale, affluent Atlanta suburb
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.