Full Time Hospitalist Job , ME
CompHealth is currently assisting a medical center in Maine with their search for a hospitalist. The facility needs an additional physician to help cover the growing patient census. The schedule is flexible with multiple available options. You must be board certified or board eligible. You will need a ME medical license, and CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application if necessary. Final-year residents will be considered.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with production incentives. You will be offered medical benefits, relocation assistance, a sign-on, CME time with an excellent stipend, life insurance, a retirement plan, student loan repayment, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this beautiful riverfront community just off the coast of Maine. This community is only a short drive away from Portland, ME, and has a high-quality small college, delicious dining, recreation, and fantastic festivals.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other hospitalist job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, contact Joanne Eskew at 954.837.2790 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Excellent coastal location
- Hospital-employed position
- Competitive compensation with production incentives
- Flexible schedule options
- Academic affiliation with University of New Hampshire
- Sign-on bonus
- CME time with excellent stipend
- Student loan repayment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.