Full Time ObGyn Job Camden, SC
A new OB/GYN opportunity is now available in South Carolina at an established hospital. The OB/GYN program is relatively new so the facility needs a teammate who is willing to work to build a successful practice in the community.
This position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on, and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, student loan repayment, health benefits, PTO, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living in one of South Carolina's most historic areas, with parks, mansions, and history of the in this community known for its hospitality. You will be 35 minutes from a major regional airport, and 90 minutes to the Charlotte International Airport.
Let CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with specialty jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Newer practice
- One of South Carolina's fastest growing regions
- Year-round recreational activities
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Competitive compensation package
- Bonuses and incentives
- Student loan repayment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.