Full Time Psychiatry Job , CA
An opportunity for a psychiatrist is now available at a hospital in California. The schedule is weekdays no weekends or call. Candidates are board certified. You will need a CA medical license. If you do not currently hold a license in CA, CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application. New graduates will be considered.
This opportunity has a guaranteed salary for 2 years with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, PTO, student loan repayment, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage with tail.
Live and work in Southern California which includes the exciting, urban area which stretches along the Pacific coast from Ventura through Greater Los Angeles down to Greater San Diego. There are also vast areas that have been left undeveloped, perfect for recreation and outdoor enthusiasts. The climate is Mediterranean-like, with warm/dry summers and mild/wet winter.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find a psychiatry job in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328, text 203.994.3883, or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Adult or all ages psychiatrist
- Excellent salary and incentive bonus
- BC required
- Student loan repayment and relocation reimbursement
- No weekends, no call
- New graduates will be considered
- One of Southern California's most beautiful areas
- Just minutes to an International airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.