Full Time Pediatric Neurology Job Mobile, AL
A Southern Alabama hospital is seeking a division chief for their pediatric neurology division. This is an academic position that includes teaching medical students and residents. Candidates must be certified by the ABPN with added qualifications in pediatric neurology, subspecialty fellowship and certification is preferred, and must have research interests. In addition to leadership role, this position also includes clinical responsibilities. Work Monday - Friday workweek with 1:4 weeks call.
This position comes with a very competitive salary and strong benefits package that includes malpractice with tail coverage.
Live in a friendly, colorful city, a cultural center, with a low cost of living and a true melting pot of people, flavors, cultures, and traditions! If this position interests you or others like it, please contact Pat McCarthy at 954.837.2694 or email@example.com. Refer to job #2560567.
- Seeking a candidate to direct and expand the division of Pediatric Neurology
- Academic position
- Monday - Friday work schedule, no weekends
- In addition to supervisory role, will also include patient care
- 1:4 weeks call
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package with loan repayment
- LIve in beautiful, friendly coastal community, a regional cultural center with low cost of living
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.